Monday, December 1, 2008

Epic Moon Epic Month?

Or maybe not so epic after all. December too is full of surprises for my family =/ as my auntie just got mugged and my parents have rushed off to her aid. I have decided tonight i will break the news to my parents when they get home about me crashing my car again. lol epicfailz.
However, hopefully all this badluck passes away quickly this week and my brothers wedding goes all nice and smoothly :) *fingers crossed*.

Last night i got to hang with SAGO MENG LEONG BRANDON AND NAIJIAO! it has been a while since our last outing together. I also got to drive sagos car home :) epic wins is250. I also beat everyone in poker, LAWL. :D and beat meng in pool twice because hes noob and sank black ball twice. fail and he lost both his C to me :D i r winnerz :D:D:D. bdawg gave us krispy kremes =] heaps good <3 and we drove around yufags area looking at houses and getting lost :D thank god for GPS.

woke up heaps early to file claim for RAC T_T damn them! oh well glad its done, now i have to ask mother for $800 to pay for the excess *cries*

joined some dota clan with peanut, lost the first war. =[=[=[

flying out in like 8 sleeps, can't wait, although im broke as, it should be fun :) anyone want stuff? lololol

dno what else to blog about, so im just gonna brace myself and get ready for bed when my parents come home so i can just tell them and run to my room, lock the door and sleep.

goodnight cruel world.

oh and ppl should stay away from this MILDLY weird girl called LYN TONG. she DID pour water on me but her blog is quite RAD and nicely coloured =] so shes not as updog as i first thought she was. =] -unbashes lyn-

xx

2 comments:

saygoe said...

bring me back KTV goodies :D

oh shit. canto.

MadHatter said...

ROFL.
Did not pour water on you. You made that up in your whacked up perverted mind -_-